- In Spring 2020 I am co-organizing a semester on advances in quantum computing, entitled The Quantum Wave, at the Simons Institute in Berkeley.
- I organize the Mathematics of Information (CMI) seminar.
- I help organize TCS+, an online seminar series in theoretical computer science, accessible to the widest possible audience, and ensuring a carbon-free dissemination of ideas across the globe. See our website for more information.
- Computationally-secure and composable remote state preparation. Bay area crypto day. Stanford, 2019-05-10.
- Classical Zero Knowledge Arguments for Quantum Computations. Blockchains, Micropayments and Zero Knowledge (ZK Day 2019). Simons Institute, Berkeley, 2019-04-13. (video)
- Cryptographic tests of quantumness. Invited distinguished lecture, Hebrew University. Jerusalem, 2019-04-03.
- Quantum PCPs. Hebrew University theory seminar. Jerusalem, 2019-03-27.
- Unitary correlation sets. ACO seminar. UC Irvine, 2019-01-31.
- Classical verification of quantum computations. Invited talk at the JMM 2019. Baltimore, 2019-01-18.