- In Spring 2020 I am co-organizing a semester on advances in quantum computing, entitled The Quantum Wave, at the Simons Institute in Berkeley.
- I organize the Mathematics of Information (CMI) seminar.
- I help organize TCS+, an online seminar series in theoretical computer science, accessible to the widest possible audience, and ensuring a carbon-free dissemination of ideas across the globe. See our website for more information.
- Secure Computation with Quantum Devices: From Device-Independent Cryptography to Verificationof Quantum Computers. Invited talk at US-Israel Blavatnik Scientific Forum on computer science and its impact on our future. Jerusalem, 2019-09-17.
- A complexity-theoretic approach to disproving Connes' Embedding Problem. Workshop on The Many Faceted Connes Embedding Problem. Banff, 2019-07-15.
- Topics in quantum complexity and cryptography. Invited survey at It for Qubit summer school. Kyoto, 2019-06-18.
- Survey on quantum program checking and quantum multiprover interactive proof systems. Invited talk at HALG 2019. Copenhagen, 2019-06-15.
- Computationally-secure and composable remote state preparation. Bay area crypto day. Stanford, 2019-05-10.
- Classical Zero Knowledge Arguments for Quantum Computations. Blockchains, Micropayments and Zero Knowledge (ZK Day 2019). Simons Institute, Berkeley, 2019-04-13. (video)