- Caltech is a proud organizer of QIP 2022.
- I help organize TCS+, an online seminar series in theoretical computer science, accessible to the widest possible audience, and ensuring a carbon-free dissemination of ideas across the globe. See our website for more information.
- MIP* = RE and Tsirelson's problem. ICMP (invited Plenary). Geneva, 2021-08-04.
- Classical proofs of Quantum Knowledge. Dagstuhl seminar on quantum complexity. Dagstuhl, 2021-06-29.
- Cryptographic tests of quantumness. Seminaire du DI. Ecole Normale Superieure (online), 2021-03-17. (video)
- Testing quantum systems in the high-complexity regime. Max Planck distinguished speaker series on quantum computing. Max Planck Institute, Germany (online), 2021-02-11.
- Connes embedding problem, Tsirelson's problem, and MIP* = RE. Math Colloquium. Caltech (online), 2021-02-02.
- MIP* = RE and Tsirelson's problem. QIP 2021. Munich, Germany (online), 2021-02-01. (video)