- Fall 2020: Cours FSMP, Interactive Proofs with Quantum Devices.
- Winter 2020: CMS139, Design & Analysis of Algorithms.
- Fall 2019: CS/Ph 120, Quantum cryptography.
- Winter 2019: CS/CMS 139, Design & Analysis of Algorithms.
- Fall 2018: CS152, Introduction to cryptography
- Spring 2018: CS38, Introduction to algorithms
- Winter 2018: CS/CMS 139, Advanced Algorithms
- Winter 2017: CS/CMS 139, Advanced Algorithms.
- Fall 2016: CS120, Quantum Cryptography. Also offered as an EdX course!
- Spring 2016: CS 101, Introduction to modern cryptography
- Winter 2016: CS/CMS 139, Advanced Algorithms
- Spring 2015: CS/CMS 139, Advanced Algorithms
- Fall 2014: CS286, Seminar in Computer Science. Topic: around the Quantum PCP conjecture
These are lecture notes for a 10-week course given in Paris in Fall 2020. The notes are on the topic of “black-box testing” of quantum devics and provide a unified treatment of the single-device setting (Mahadev protocol for delegated computation) and the two-device setting (complexity of quantum multiprover interactive proofs, a.k.a. nonlocal games).
CS/CMS 139, Advanced Algorithms
CS/Ph 120, Quantum Cryptography
CS286, Around the quantum PCP Conjecture